Black Dragon Security☣ Ag3nt47 ☣ The Way of the Samurai is found in death. Meditation on inevitable death should be performed daily. Every day when one's body and mind are at peace, one should meditate upon being ripped apart by arrows, rifles, spears and swords, being carried away by surging waves, being thrown into the midst of a great fire, being struck by lightning, being shaken to death by a great earthquake, falling from thousand-foot cliffs, dying of disease or committing seppuku at the death of one's master. And every day without fail one should consider himself as dead. This is the substance of the way of the samurai. Even if one's head were to be suddenly cut off, he should be able to do one more action with certainty. With martial valor, if one becomes like a revengeful ghost and shows great determination, though his head is cut off, he should not die. All warfare is based on deception. To know your Enemy, you must become your Enemy. Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance. Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. Opportunities multiply as they are seized. Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win. Our bodies are given life from the midst of nothingness. Existing where there is nothing is the meaning of the phrase, "form is emptiness." That all things are provided for by nothingness is the meaning of the phrase, "Emptiness is form." One should not think that these are two separate things. When one has made a decision to kill a person, even if it will be very difficult to succeed by advancing straight ahead, it will not do to think about doing it in a long, roundabout way. The Way of the Samurai is one of immediacy, and it is best to dash in headlong. It is said that what is called "the spirit of an age" is something to which one cannot return. That this spirit gradually dissipates is due to the world's coming to an end. For this reason, although one would like to change today's world back to the spirit of one hundred years or more ago, it cannot be done. Thus it is important to make the best out of every generation.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Switchblade Written By Larry Patterson



San Francisco China town summer of 2010.

The city was very cold this night. Many people were walking the streets. My car was very clean, the streets dirty. I was driving in a black BMW with my music loud. Money was tight this day. Visiting the strip clubs was my money drain besides my love of gambling made money vanish fast. Young, horny, crazy, violent was my way of living. Since a very young age violence was my way. Being a normal man was not in my future. The 9 to 5 was a graveyard in my eyes. So my trunk had three kilos of coke inside. Nose candy for the rich faggot's of the world.


Driving in my car thinking of how this was going down. Thinking of how much money would be gained. I had three weapons for protection. The first my best friend, my Glock pistol. The second my old Italian made switchblade. The last was my mind. The most powerful weapon of those three. I make the call for the deal while eating at this terrible Chinese restaurant. The deal will take place in this dirty farm town near Lodi California. The buyers are some scumbag gang bangers from Sacramento. My thoughts of gang bangers is very low.


The time has finally came for the deal. I pull over off the side of this country road. I grab five Glock magazines from my glove box. Loading each magazine with high quality ammo. I'm ready for anything. The spot is a few more miles away. Looking at myself in my cars mirror. I begin pumping myself up for this whole situation. Screaming in the mirror. My whole mood has changed. The once nervous kind joker has changed into a monster. I was there finally. Two men waited in a beat up Chevy Caprice. These lowlifes we're heavily tattooed.

My vision has changed. Red is seen out of my eyes. They are talking but my ears only pick up mumbles. I'm angry, very angry. They begin talking. My level of anger was beyond normal. Anything they say can't be understood. Standing there looking at these two men. I take a glance in their car, wrapped up on the back seat a sawed-off shotgun. They both are twitchy. They have a plan. That plan does not involve anything good on my end. I try getting them away from that gun in the back seat. Using my comedy charm. Small talk begins a few laughs in between.  

Now the fun begins. They follow me towards my car. One carries a bag filled with money. I tell them how good the quality of the coke is...
Pop goes my trunk. They both look at the kilos excited. My anger is still present the red comes again. Feels like the world is in slow motion. Pulling my Glock out seems so slow. I hold this pistol towards the back of one mans head right behind the ear... POP! One shot the blood sprays on my dress shirt. The other man starts screaming. He is on top of me really fast. We begin rolling in the dirt fighting for my gun. No one is around. Farm land is so deserted around that area. So we roll all over the place. His eyes have fear plus the wild look of wanting to kill me.

My switch blade comes out of my pocket during the struggle. He doesn't notice this knife laying there. I twist the gun in his hand with my right grab the knife. I push the button blade comes out. While he is still screaming the knife goes right in his neck. That very moment. He knew he fucked up. His eyes no longer had the killer look. They we're now scared panicked eyes. The gun is dropped by him. He grabs his neck trying to keep pressure on his wound. While he stumbles away I get up from the dirt. Running up towards him from behind I stick the knife in him five times in the back. I'm not even shaking after all this is done. Calmly I grab the bag of money. Pick my pistol off the ground. Gargling noises plus moaning are heard.

 I put the first guy that was shot in the head. In the back of his Chevy Caprice in the trunk. Going back for the dying man was next. I drag him by his feet all the way back to the Caprice. Throw him in with the other body. He is still alive but dying. So with my dirt covered pistol I shot him in the head. His head opened up a little which was surprising. The trunk is slammed shut. There is a canal off the side of this road. The car is put in neutral. I push it with all my strength "splash" right in the canal. I lite a cigarette while the car sinks into the muddy depths of this canal.



I laugh while the car sinks.

After screaming at the top of my lungs....MOTHER FUCKERS!

I did it....

I lived....

I sat in my car after all this happened. Looked in my cars mirror smiling. Drove back towards the city. Spent the money on useless whores, clothes, plus gave some for my families needs. That night changed me forever. Life no longer had value. Cold blooded, that's what I've became.



The End

~Larry Patterson






No comments:

Post a Comment