Black Dragon Security☣ Ag3nt47 ☣ The Way of the Samurai is found in death. Meditation on inevitable death should be performed daily. Every day when one's body and mind are at peace, one should meditate upon being ripped apart by arrows, rifles, spears and swords, being carried away by surging waves, being thrown into the midst of a great fire, being struck by lightning, being shaken to death by a great earthquake, falling from thousand-foot cliffs, dying of disease or committing seppuku at the death of one's master. And every day without fail one should consider himself as dead. This is the substance of the way of the samurai. Even if one's head were to be suddenly cut off, he should be able to do one more action with certainty. With martial valor, if one becomes like a revengeful ghost and shows great determination, though his head is cut off, he should not die. All warfare is based on deception. To know your Enemy, you must become your Enemy. Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance. Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. Opportunities multiply as they are seized. Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win. Our bodies are given life from the midst of nothingness. Existing where there is nothing is the meaning of the phrase, "form is emptiness." That all things are provided for by nothingness is the meaning of the phrase, "Emptiness is form." One should not think that these are two separate things. When one has made a decision to kill a person, even if it will be very difficult to succeed by advancing straight ahead, it will not do to think about doing it in a long, roundabout way. The Way of the Samurai is one of immediacy, and it is best to dash in headlong. It is said that what is called "the spirit of an age" is something to which one cannot return. That this spirit gradually dissipates is due to the world's coming to an end. For this reason, although one would like to change today's world back to the spirit of one hundred years or more ago, it cannot be done. Thus it is important to make the best out of every generation.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Erotic Written By Larry Patterson


There are some women a man does not forget. This woman Larry couldn't forget. She was not like other women. This one was very smart. She was in the medical field. Had that geeky charm about her. You would think she was just some nerd perhaps. You'd be very wrong. You must look closer at this woman. Under all that geeky charm was a freaky sexual Goddess. Yes, you heard me right. First off she has these tattoos. A wild side, Larry likes that. Just a bit more digging. You'll find pierced nipples. A clit ring as well. Now Larry is turned on. This is my type of woman. So let's get right into our encounter.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was extremely horny, which is common for Larry. I'm waiting for my sexy geek. She calls, "traffic is bad, I will be there soon." Her voice alone makes my cock hard. I wait in my house for her. Impatiently sipping on wine, the bulge in my slacks is growing bigger. I stand there my penis is throbbing like crazy, you could actually see movement in my pants. Finally my sexual Goddess pulls up. Mmmm her bueaty makes my heart melt like the candle wax in my sex dungeon. Her smile radiates happiness, peace, love. Her eyes say, "fuck me Larry, fuck me very hard." I walk to her car, when she steps out we instantly kiss. My tongue is in her mouth. I hold her tight lowering my hands around her lush ass, squeezing it firmly. Still kissing her and sucking her tongue. I gently bite her bottom lip. We haven't even made it in the house yet. I can tell she is very horny. Her nipples are visibly hard.

I'm visibly hard, she notices it. She can't help herself, her hand grabs the front of my pants. Her hand firmly grabs a hold of my cock. Now we both are ready for anything. We rush into my house. Clothes falling off, clothes being ripped off. I throw her over my shoulder like a horny caveman. Busting my bedroom door open. I push her hard up against the wall while she grabs my shoulders tight. Looking deep into her eyes. Like a wild beast I roughly jam my hard cock into her nice wet pussy. Her mouth opens in pleasure as my penis enters her. I fuck her hard with no mercy given. Holding her legs around my hips. Her high heels clicking together as my hips thrust my penis deep into her. Paintings falling from the wall. I fuck her so hard the wall shakes, the windows even shake. We both are breathing heavily, we moan in pleasure. I throw her hard into my bed. I suck on her neck, suck her breast nibbling on them. I work my way down. She pushes my head into her pussy.

I love her taste, she is like fine wine. MMMm so wet, sucking, licking adding fingers into her. Her moans are so loud. Which drives me crazy. I look up at her while sucking her pussy. I make her cum so much she can't handle it anymore. Many days pass in that room. We fuck constantly. I never let her sleep. I always start playing with her pussy. Sticking my fingers deep in her. Making her cum so much she is basically in a trance.  We hold each other into the night. I look into her eyes. I feel something more then lust for her. She strokes my hair. Holds my hand. Rubs my chest and stomach. I rub my hands all over her body. She tells me that she feels so safe with me. I tell her she is, that no one will hurt my girl. I whisper poetry in her ear until she falls asleep. 

We became very close after our sex marathon.


The End


Larry Patterson





No comments:

Post a Comment