Black Dragon Security☣ Ag3nt47 ☣ The Way of the Samurai is found in death. Meditation on inevitable death should be performed daily. Every day when one's body and mind are at peace, one should meditate upon being ripped apart by arrows, rifles, spears and swords, being carried away by surging waves, being thrown into the midst of a great fire, being struck by lightning, being shaken to death by a great earthquake, falling from thousand-foot cliffs, dying of disease or committing seppuku at the death of one's master. And every day without fail one should consider himself as dead. This is the substance of the way of the samurai. Even if one's head were to be suddenly cut off, he should be able to do one more action with certainty. With martial valor, if one becomes like a revengeful ghost and shows great determination, though his head is cut off, he should not die. All warfare is based on deception. To know your Enemy, you must become your Enemy. Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance. Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. Opportunities multiply as they are seized. Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win. Our bodies are given life from the midst of nothingness. Existing where there is nothing is the meaning of the phrase, "form is emptiness." That all things are provided for by nothingness is the meaning of the phrase, "Emptiness is form." One should not think that these are two separate things. When one has made a decision to kill a person, even if it will be very difficult to succeed by advancing straight ahead, it will not do to think about doing it in a long, roundabout way. The Way of the Samurai is one of immediacy, and it is best to dash in headlong. It is said that what is called "the spirit of an age" is something to which one cannot return. That this spirit gradually dissipates is due to the world's coming to an end. For this reason, although one would like to change today's world back to the spirit of one hundred years or more ago, it cannot be done. Thus it is important to make the best out of every generation.

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Plain Old Insane By Larry Patterson


Life is very cold at times. I stay up late drinking and smoking into the next day. Mostly just thinking during these times. Thinking of how cold the world has been. Not the world, the people that live on this planet. I talk with many people throughout the day. Many people are hurting. Not from big things. Just a bunch of small things. They are lost in a world that has always been cold. Not cause of the weather. Cold from the wrongdoings of my fellow humans. I can't complain though. I've grown just as cold. These small things are what drives a man insane. I sit here in my room avoiding all those problems. Many say I've already went insane. If this is insane, what is sane? I don't want to be apart of normal. That word in itself makes me cringe.

I want to be free like the oceans waves.
I will be the highest wave slamming against the jagged rocks.
Going back into the ocean, then slamming right back into the rocks.
I don't ever want to give up.
I will destroy anything in my way.
I am powerful like the waves crashing.
I'm dependable like the next crashing wave coming again.
I will learn from nature.
Nature does not show mercy.

Why doesn't nature show mercy?
Cause that's the way the animals are raised.
Predator, prey.
Being the prey in life is the worst.
You want to thrive for being a predator.
Yet, you can't be a complete monster in life.
You must have some compassion.
Don't show much or you'll be targeted as weak.
People sense the weak ones in the world.
They attack them, bringing those people down.
So you must stay strong out in the world.
Everything is cutthroat.

People will judge.
People will do many hurtful things.
It's in our nature.
Greed, power, fame.
That's what people want.

I just want my space from them. The further normal humans are the better I feel.  I stare at people sometimes. People are so simple minded. I just sit at my coffee shop and stare at people. I'm amused at how cold some people are. How fake they are sometimes. They are great actors most people. They know how to make themselves seem great. Under all that bullshit people are really just assholes.


Normal, rude, callous, idiotic assholes.

I don't want to be normal. So no thanks. I rather just be plain old insane.

The End

Larry Patterson









No comments:

Post a Comment